Friday, April 22, 2011

The Incredible Date Part 4

Get in the game, it's only fair. That was the hint that was waiting for me on my seat when I returned to the car. It was a clue for the movie "Fair Game," which we found at the nearest Redbox. But there was even more!

RETURN AND REPORT. Get a scrapbook and document what you've seen! :)

That was the last clue, which was more of an instruction, really. We went home, armed with the pictures that we took during our photo scavenger hunt. As we walked in the door, Mike asked me if I'd get his drink for him. Thinking he meant a Gatorade or something, I looked all through the fridge. After a couple of minutes, I heard a muffled, "It's in the door."

It was a chilled bottle of Martinelli's with a note attached: Great job! You found the grail!!!!!!!!!

Mike later admitted that he was hiding behind the kitchen wall watching me around the corner and when he saw I wasn't finding it he ran over by the staircase and muffled his voice so I wouldn't know he was spying on me.

We were a little tired that night, so we didn't end up scrapbooking Friday. We printed the pictures on Monday, however, and scrapbooked our adventures for Family Home Evening. It was a wonderful, romantic night filled with fun and mystery. Best. Date. Ever.


3 comments:

  1. Mike, great job on planning a great date. Michelle, thanks for sharing on the blog. Both of you: We love you and hope your Easter weekend is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hard to out-do this one for your 1st anniversary! You'd better start planning that now!

    ReplyDelete