Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Incredible Date Part 3

LET ME POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION! Defiance of these rules is the only way!

In retrospect, this clue should have been obvious to me, but Mike had to read it thus: Let me point you in the right direction. Defiance of these rules is the only way!

Ha ha. Point Defiance in Tacoma. I've been there several times. It's the most beautiful area of Tacoma, hands down. They have a small zoo, a rocky beach, a rose garden, and other scenic areas to go. Usually, it's bustling with families and power walkers, but by the time we got there the park was closing and we were the only ones there.
We watched the ducks.

Many ducks. There were flocks of ducks walking around. (Question: Is that the right way to say it: flock of ducks? That sounds wrong, because they aren't flying. I looked it up on wikipedia but it was unhelpful. I'm going to make up my own. How about a "snorkle of ducks?")

But I digress. We had fun posing in the park.

And then it was time for the final clue...

1 comment: