Tuesday, September 14, 2010


I know I swore up and down that this would never happen. As I type these words, I can't believe it has come to this.

Yes, I'm starting a blog.

I'm swallowing my pride a little bit to start it, but I have to face the fact that when kids come along, a blog will almost be a necessity to keep the family peace.

However, in a somewhat passive aggressive move, I'm not actually going to TELL anyone about the blog until it's absolutely necessary or they ask me point blank and I feel guilty about lying. So, at least for now, this blog is for Mike and me. Selfish, yes? But we're newlyweds, so it's kind of expected that we keep to ourselves for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pretend I never saw this...

    Sending happy thoughts your way.

    Rebekah and the Boys

    ReplyDelete