Friday, September 17, 2010

And the award for Best Husband goes to...

Generally, I haven't been a huge fan of Thursdays. I'm gone from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM. My day is filled with meetings and patient follow ups where the metaphorical "in" box is filled and the "out" box remains empty. It was bad enough when I was single, but now that I'm married, it's even more torturous.

After one of my pity party Thursday tirades, Mike decided to make Thursday "Pedicure Night." Every Thursday he has a foot bath ready for me and massages my feet while I relax. Yesterday, when I came home, these were waiting for me...


This is the best French Toast ever. Basically, after you dip the bread in the egg, you coat it with apple cinnamon instant oatmeal and fry it in butter. Oh so yummy.

Isn't it amazing how something so simple and yet so thoughtful can change your outlook? I love Thursdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment