Tuesday, April 14, 2015

If your tummy kinda hurts and you feel you've got the squirts...

So I feel I should clarify something from my last post. The reason Mike showed up after the cleaning was because he was fulfilling his calling by spending his Saturday morning supervising the Stake youth at an activity. 

In all fairness, he has to clean up waaaaay more messes than I do. Case in point, take a look at the picture (taken after Ryan woke up from his nap) Mike texted me while I was at work today along with the following caption: 


Guess how his shirt is doing that. 😷

If you guessed, as I did, that it was being stuck by poop, then you are correct. Mike further elaborated, "I noticed while wiping him that he had it up his back and, oh no....all over the carpet! I dangled him up to the bathtub, and then noticed it was all over my favorite pajamas - as I'd held him when I got him up from his nap. Sob sob. :,( "

Of course, all parties involved required extensive bathing. 


He hates having his hair washed. Ryan was also deeply offended that Mike had the audacity to clean out his mouth after he (Ryan) ate a bath crayon. Parents are such killjoys. 

He looked so handsome once he had cleaned up. 


It took Mike considerably longer to get the house back to pristine (ie poop-free) condition. 

1 comment:

  1. Steve needs to tell you the poop story that he was able to experience while we were at Disneyland Paris and I stayed out late with my sister. The way he tells it will have you rolling with laughter!

    ReplyDelete