Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter 2014

I love rediscovering holidays through the eyes of my children. This was Sophia's first real Easter where she understood a little bit of the activities.


She loved--and I mean loved her Easter dress.  I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but she understands when she looks cute. After we put on the dress, she ran over to the mirror and twirled back and forth looking at herself. I hope it's just that we're raising a daughter with a healthy self esteem and not a little narcissist. 

Our good friends, the Harmans, came over with their son who's Sophia's age to look for eggs.




She really couldn't have cared less about what was in the eggs, she just enjoyed finding them and putting them in the basket. 


And she loved going around outside with her daddy.


Ryan slept through the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cuties! She looks like a rosebud! Such a darling fam.

    ReplyDelete