Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'll admit it. This Northwest winter has really gotten to me. Last year, I was riding high on a combination of sunshine saved from Hawaii and the excitement of being engaged. This year, I only had one week of summer to store up sun and warmth, and I used it all by mid-October. I can handle cold and sunshine (somewhat). I can handle warmth and overcast. Combining the two day after day for for the last nine months has slowly chipped away at my perfect sense of well-being. I've needed a vacation for awhile.

Well, I got it! Mike and I are in Florida for the next week. It's warm, it's sunny, and it's just what the doctor ordered.

On Saturday, we went to Sea World. We took a lot of pictures and I tried to load some of them up, but after two hours, these are the only two photos that worked. I finally gave up because frustration is NOT what a vacation is all about. Here are the two pictures from the dolphin show we saw.

The show involved some aerial acrobatics.

The grand finale!

2 comments:

  1. Well, your profession makes doing "what the doctor ordered" a convenient affair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two photos you got are beautiful! We're glad you and Mike are off together in a sunny, warm place. We'll be anticipating future updates on the fun you are having. We love you Mike and Michelle.

    ReplyDelete